1. I resolve to only eat foods placed in my bowl or given to me by my people. In particular, I will not eat things with wrappers, which then block up my delicate system. As a dog of certain age, I must respect my body.
2. I resolve to remind my people not to let me walk on sidewalks that have been salted, as this is very hard on my paws. And, of course, since I rely heavily on my front paws, when one of those hurts, I find myself in undignified positions--i.e., collapsed upon the cold ground.
3. In related news, I resolve not to fight my people when they want to support me with the sling thing when I am ascending stairs.
4. I resolve to let my people know when The Puppy is getting on my nerves, so that I can take a break. Before I snap.
5. I resolve to eat my meals and not just hold out for treats, in order not to lose more weight and maintain my fabulous figure.
6. I resolve to exercise and stay fit in order to slow the progression of paralysis in my hindquarters.
7. Likewise, I resolve not to overdo when I am out on my walks. And to look out for holes in the ground that might trip me up.