Sunday, May 18, 2008

Top 10 Dating No-No's: Installment the First

1. First and foremost: avoid injuring yourself. In particular, avoid injuring yourself while going to the bathroom. We went to an outdoor concert, and the portapotties were situated under some trees, and in an effort to get the branches out of the door, I scraped the top of my hand against the rough edges of the plastic door frame. Clutching a tissue to your bleeding knuckle while also drinking your beer and enjoying the music is not easy.

2. Pay close attention to the text messages. Punctuation (or lack thereof) can be confusing, and you may actually miss the fact that you're being asked to a movie. Really.

I'll keep you posted on the rest. No doubt I will do more foolish things, and you will all have the benefit of my experience.

No comments: