Friday, April 06, 2007

Successification

So, aerobil has tagged me with the following meme: list five things I do each day to contribute to my success. Here goes...
  1. Remind myself to breathe and to dwell in the present--the only space in which I have any real impact. Caring for Maddie the Wonder Dog is an important part of this, since dogs are always in the present. And humor. Laughing is very much about the absurdity of the Now.
  2. Keep in touch with the GF, with family, and with friends, to remind me that my problems are small and my support is vast.
  3. Take care of myself by sleeping enough, eating well, and exercising, and having fun. (And that includes financial well being, too.)
  4. Write and/or ruminate on current scholarly projects.
  5. Teach, or plan for teaching, or think about planning for teaching.
I'm sure I'm leaving something out. But that's five, anywhoo.

No comments: