Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Where my office will be, someday...

My new home university is building a brand new Arts & Sciences building, where I hope to have an office with a window by next summer (2006)! It was designed by Michael Graves (who, yes, does more than design sleek modern and sometimes not-so-functional implements for Target). I post this as a reminder to myself: whatever my office situation for the coming year, it can't be (much) worse than living in the basement for the last five years, and it *is* only temporary...

3 comments:

senioritis said...

Kind of a step up from HBC, I'm a-thinkin'.

Anonymous said...

It's worth the wait, believe me, and the first bad office is a part of the initiation rite. See if you can scout out the new digs and pick an office in a wing with one of those cool new colors!

little kernel said...

Just consider it (unfortunately) paying your dues. I'm sure you'll be "movin' on up" before you know it! Enjoyed the blog and learned a lot! Feel free to tell me what you think of mine!