Monday, September 22, 2008

I'd just like to point out what a trendsetter I am. Here's me last summer, complete with fabulous pixie cut, thanks to my brilliant stylist Danielle. (Who will be updating my color to a lovely rich red this Saturday, by the way.)















And here's Victoria Beckham in her fab new pixie cut. (This is an AP photo by Peter Kramer, recently featured on The San Francisco Gate's website. In case you thought I was hanging with Posh & J.Lo. at NY Fashion Week.)














And here's actress Julianne Nicholson, recently of Law & Order: Criminal Intent (photo from Yahoo). I've actually had a few people think I look a lot like her, including a nice older man at an airport. 

Plus, I'm thinking I need this outfit for work. I'll keep the badge and the great belt, but definitely lose the gun. (Tempting as it may be to establish authority....but, no.)











1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Are you sure you don't want the Posh dress for work? You can accessorize with a lovely leather jacket and still get the good cop/bad cop frisson. And wear the badge as a brooch? Well done for calling the trends ahead of time!