Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mea Culpa

I have been castigated for not posting. Honestly, I hadn't realized it had been nearly two weeks between posts. Blame it on a heavy workload and utter exhaustion. I'm trying very very hard to keep up with grading and responding to drafts. And this commuting thing sucks. Granted, the views are spectacular. But I'm in my car.

Which makes fantasies about new cars very tempting. So, here's what I want. Which means I gotta pay down my credit card debt. I'm being a good girl and packing my lunches and not hitting Starbucks on the way out of town...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Car to get, but wait. There is a new version of the Fit coming out in the next year to year and a half. You should wait to see it.

susansinclair said...

Ah, if the only reason I was waiting was for the next model year...*sigh*...more like "will I find a continuing position"-waiting...