Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Moving, redux

Mega thanks go out to M & B & crew for moving my big stuff from storage unit to the New Apartment. It's lovely not to be sitting in a folding chair watching a TV that's sitting on the floor. Instead, I sit upon my classy futon, looking at a TV resting on a proper stand.

Plus, we have mega cable, which makes me happy, because FOOTBALL starts soon!

I assembled my Ikea bed by myself, too, which I think was pretty darn handy of me. Necessary, too, since Maddie seemed to think the mattress on the floor was just a new giant dog bed.

Classes start next week, so not much time left to get things unpacked and put away and that housewarming party planned.

1 comment:

mryonker said...

Yes. And we thank you KINDLY for the nice gift cards to Dunkin. What tipped you off that I love them so much? :)