Thursday, July 19, 2007

8 facts meme-o-rama

aerobil thinks it's lame that she doesn't have eight fellow bloggers to tag for this meme. I'm so lame, I'm not going to wait to be tagged. I'm just gonna gak it and horn right in on the conversation.

Because that's who I am. And that, my friends, is a *free* factoid for you. Lucky readers.

THE RULES

  1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
  2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
  5. The susansinclair addendum: we don't need no stinkin' rules in the blogosphere.

THE FACTS
  1. At age 18, I planned to become a Lutheran minister.
  2. I've never ingested hallucinogens, because my brain is freaky enough all by itself.
  3. In high school, I used to clip sexist ads from Seventeen magazine, even while I wanted to be like--or sometimes be with--the models.
  4. My first dog was named "P.D." (short for Placid Dog, which replaced his given name of Petie), and I got him after some transient tried to torch the apartment I was staying in. And no, he wasn't a good guard dog, but he was good company.
  5. I once lived in a yurt. (Yeah, I get a lot of mileage out of that one--that, and having been in a sorority.)
  6. Once or twice a year, I get a long newsy letter from my first partner's mom.
  7. I was president of my high school Thespian chapter, and even attended the International Theatre Arts Conference in Muncie, Indiana, in 1980.
  8. I have an elaborate system for calculating how many miles over the speed limit I allow myself to drive. It involves percentages, road conditions, and the behavior of other drivers.
THE TAGGING
1. Tag yourself.
2. I dare you.

No comments: